Complaint Review: Frame studio, Vera Green - Galveston Texas

• Frame studio, Vera Green
    1717 Winnie street
    Galveston, Texas
    USA

Frame studio, Vera Green Vera Green from Frane Studio is a liar and a Con artist. Galveston Texas

I hired Vera green to draft my engineering plans for my home. Once I paid her a $2000 deposit, she stopped communicating or responding to my emails. I sent her several emails telling her I do not wish for her to draft my plans since she clearly violated the timeline she outlined in her own agreement. After several demanding emails I sent her, she decides that I'm the rude one for insisting she does what I paid her to do, and she sends me an email stating she will be refunding me my deposit minus her fee for work she had already done. She promissed to send the check the following day which was a saturday. She never sent the check till Tuesday and I didnt get it till Friday. Come to find out the check was sent ups ground from Florida and the certified check was created in a Florida branch as well. So the bottom line, she was actually on vacation and that's why she couldn't meet the time line of the contract. She held on to my money for several weeks and kept giving excuses to why she couldn't do the plans. She didn't redund my full deposit even. I will be taking her to court to recover my losses and damages she caused us by delaying the start of our project. Stay as far away as possible from this woman. She's a nightmare to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2015 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frame-studio-vera-green/galveston-texas-77550/frame-studio-vera-green-vera-green-from-frane-studio-is-a-liar-and-a-con-artist-galves-1235322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content