X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Free Choice Communications, TGEC Communications - San Mateo California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Healdsburg California
  • Free Choice Communications, TGEC Communications myfreechoice.com San Mateo, California U.S.A.

Free Choice Communications, TGEC Communications Free Choice Communications are dishonest con-artists and very rude San Mateo California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
A woman contacted me on 12/27/06 asking to speak to whoever handles the AT&T account regarding our business telecommunications. She said due to new legislature and de-regulation, we will no longer be paying the per line fee with AT&T, and the phone bill will now be much less. She tried to make it sound like she was with AT&T at first, but at the very end of the pitch, you find out that this company is just trying take business away from AT&T, saying things like "well AT&T is ripping you off".

When I asked again who the billing was from and she said Free Choice, all I was able to say was, I didn't to change my carrier, and I had more questions, but once she thought she wasn't going to get the sale, she just hung up on me, while I was still talking.

Their sales people are extremely rude, and I will be telling my AT&T representative about Free Choice's disgusting, dishonest, rude business practices, so they can be aware of this.

Thelma
Healdsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-choice-communications-tgec-communications/san-mateo-california-94403/free-choice-communications-tgec-communications-free-choice-communications-are-dishonest-c-227402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
This is a great company that provides voice and data services to over 30,000 customers. Many of our customers appreciate the service and professionalism that we offer. Since we are a C-lec, many customers that come to us from AT&T are very satisfied with the quality of service that we provide and are very happy that they made the choice to switch from other I-lec's like Verizon, AT&T and Phones for All. If we ever come across a customer that has needs that have not been met, we address their concerns with a prompt and timely manor. I stand by my employer and by all the customers we serv. 1 Solution for all your telecommunications needs.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair