X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: FREE5000MINUTES - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: AURORA Illinois
  • FREE5000MINUTES WWW.FREE5000MINUTES.COM Internet U.S.A.

FREE5000MINUTES ripoff Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company (so called company) has ripped me off for $61.02 on 4/9/03. I have called 15 times + to no avail and they said the money was refunded and it was not. I just got finished talking to them 10/18/03 and they said I'm sorry the charge was refunded, and records deleted.

So why is it they still have the last digets of my card on file and my name and phone number?! if anyone can help I would appreciate it so much. The phone # to this so called company is 1-800-665-#### customer service (HAHA)if that's what they want to call it.

Mary ellen
AURORA, Illinois

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free5000minutes/internet/free5000minutes-ripoff-internet-69371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair