X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Freedom Debt Center - Internet Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Danel — Raynham Massachusetts USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Freedom Debt Center 3 Whatney St. Irvine, CA 92618 Internet United States of America

Freedom Debt Center Consumer Beware. Freedom Debt Center is a FRAUD! Internet

*Consumer Comment: What did you agree to?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We received a letter from Freedom Debt Center about debt consolidation services. On February 26, 2010 we signed up and agreed to pay $776.43 every month for the next three years.

FDC instructed us to send a letters to all our creditors. All correspondence coming from the creditors should be fax to them. Which we did.

The money was withdrawn from our checking account and Noteworld Servicing Center was the escrow account was on. After four months I checked the activities in our escrow account from Noteworld and noticed that the money was not there anymore. As soon as the money cleared FDC withdraw it and use it for something else.

None of our creditors were getting paid, our telephone keeps ringing from the collectors. Finally, we stopped paying FDC and close the account at Noteworld.

I asked Noteworld to return our money back, they sent us a paltry $75.94. Freedom Debt Center owed us $2,959.78. They claimed that was the service fee charge to us. For what exactly did they do? None of the creditors got paid, I was the one doing all thework by sending letters to creditors.

I sent letters to the attorney generals of Massachusetts and California, they told me to get a lawyer which my husband and I cannot afford.

I want this company punish for their fraudulent behaviour. They are nothing but a blood suckers, victimizing people who are already down and vulnerable.

I will appreciate any help on this matter. I don't want this company to victimize any more people who are down on their luck just like us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-debt-center/internet/freedom-debt-center-consumer-beware-freedom-debt-center-is-a-fraud-internet-685952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What did you agree to?

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, January 23, 2011

Did the agreement tell you that they would get their cut first? Did you read the agreement in it's entirety?

If you can afford $700/mo payments you could afford an attorney now that your not paying freedom.

More than likely what they did you agreed to. The creditors don't have any obligation to agree to anything anyhow.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair