Report: #1452007

• FREQ NYC Nightcub
    637 W 50th St
    New York, New York
    United States

FREQ NYC Nightcub Off Campus Presents I paid for a ticket to a concert where the performer never showed up New York New York

I paid $80 for two tickets to an event called: "Off Campus Presents Young Thug @ FREQ NYC". They claimed Young Thug was performing at their nightclub however he never showed up and I have tried to contact them for a refund however they are not responding. The event was for Sunday, July 16th at 10 pm however I later found out Young Thug was performing somewhere else in NYC that same night at 11 pm. Young Thug posted about the other event he was performing at that same night on his twitter however never posted about the event I went to at FREQ NYC. They have made no offers to refund mine or my friend's tickets and there are reports they have scammed people before. I don't think Young Thug ever was going to show up however even if he was going to I should still receive a refund. I have contacted both the nightclub and "Off Campus Presents" which lists their address as the same place as the nightclub so I assume it's just the same people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2018 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freq-nyc-nightcub/new-york-new-york-10019/freq-nyc-nightcub-off-campus-presents-i-paid-for-a-ticket-to-a-concert-where-the-performe-1452007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content