Complaint Review: Funjet Vacations - Milwaukee WI

P.O. Box 1460
    Milwaukee, WI
    United States

Funjet Vacations mark travel did not honor my 1k credit Milwaukee WI

We booked through Funjet in August 2017 for a destination wedding as a guest.  I ended up not being able to travel due to high risk pregnancy reasons and submitted a doctor's note.  Funjet told me the hotel refunded the money through them so when I'm ready I just need to book with them by March 31 2018.

Contacted them in March and basically told me they never charged me. WRONG - I showed them my bank statement and basically they were like we don't know what to tell you and pretty much dodged our phone calls/emails.  The agent's name is Howard Kunzinger  (avoid this guy!) I'm basically out  over 1K because they are unorganized and not helpful. So they basically got to keep the hotel refund and I am SOL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/funjet-vacations/milwaukee-wi-53201/funjet-vacations-mark-travel-did-not-honor-my-1k-credit-milwaukee-wi-1447219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content