Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial - Internet

• Reported By: SLandeira — Coppell Texas United States of America
  • FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial

Internet
    United States of America

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial Extreme Acai FatBurn Scammed Internet

I ordered this FREE product and after a couple of days of my ordered, they call me to offer me other products, which I refuse and I asked them to please not sending me any products at all, that I was just going to keep my free trial. But even before the 17 days they say they give you as a free trial, I got charged $79.95, I called them and they gave me a long explanation that free trial was not really free, that you could use the product literally for 14 days and then they charge you automatically. Their website says 17 days: http://www.extremeacaifatburn.com/offer/extremeacaifatburn/ I agreed to return the product so I could get my full refund and they told me it would take 3-5 business days to process the refund. They received the product on November 9th and today November 20th they have not process the refund one more time and now they tell me that it takes them up to 30 days. They are thieves, liers and they represent themselves as a FREE product and they are just stealing people's money, check out the internet for FWM Laboratories and you will see all the complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox-free-trial/internet/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox-free-trial-extreme-acai-fatburn-scammed-internet-526299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content