X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Robin — Davis Oklahoma United States
  • Galerie Concord 1984 Sherbrook West Montreal, Quebec Canada

Galerie Concord Scammed me for $11,195.00 Montreal Quebec

Nick Georgopoulos, who worked for Galerlie Condorde, contacted me concerning a 'fantastic offer' that I just had to take advantage of.  Then he proceeded to tell me various stories over several different phone calls about how this piece or that piece had come available for an extremely reduced price, that I could purchase, hold on to for a brief time then turn around and sell it for twice what I paid for it.

I tried to call the gallery about a year after the purchases and was told that Nick no longer worked for them.  I asked if they  would be able to sell my pieces for me and was given a very abrupt NO!.

My husband and I have now had the three pieces of what I can only assume are fraudulent serigraphs for about 12 years.

I would love a lawyer to contact me. I would like to be able to recover at least some of the money we spent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2018 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/galerie-concord/montreal-quebec-h3h-1e6/galerie-concord-scammed-me-for-1119500-montreal-quebec-1432441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair