Complaint Review: GasUp America Redemption Center - Fort Lauderdale Florida

PO Box 24800, Fort Lauderdale FL 33307-4800
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States of America

GasUp America Redemption Center No Gas Coupon received Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am usually careful not to be scammed - but I was. I attended a vacation program talk with the promise of $40 gas rebate program.

I have not received any of the rebates. In addition I waited 15 minutes on the phone to give them a chance to explain why I did not receive my money and no one answered. I am also offened that someone from GasUp America Redemption Center rewsponded to a complaint saying that they are not located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The writer must have meant a similar company located in Daytona FL. Not true, Not true, Not true, they are located in Fort Lauderdale FL. They are a total scam. I also intend to go this year to the Juniper Feast of Little Italy Festival and warn everyone that I can about this scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gasup-america-redemption-center/fort-lauderdale-florida-33307-4800/gasup-america-redemption-center-no-gas-coupon-received-fort-lauderdale-florida-859438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content