Complaint Review: GateHub - London England

• GateHub
    Suite 44 88-90 Hatton Garden
    London, England
    United Kingdom

GateHub gatehub.net Enej Pungerčar Currency Disappears from Account. No Customer Service. Possible attempts to hack into my bank account. Possible identity theft. London England

I went to GateHub to purchase Ripple on their exchange. Ripple shows them on their website, so I thought this would be a reputable company. Shortly after signing up for their website, I started getting notices from my bank that someone tried to access my account and started getting suspicious emails. After transferring currency into my wallet and purchasing XRP, I attempted to trade the XRP back to BTC in a few seperate transactions.  The transactions went through in the Ripple ledger, but the change was never shown in my wallet. Essentially making the funds disappear from my account.

When I tried to contact GateHub though their support widget and via direct email, all I received was form letter replies. No actual person ever responded. I wish I had read other reviews online before giving them any of my money. They have a horrible reputation and need to be shut down and thrown in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2017 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gatehub/london-england-ec1n-8pn/gatehub-gatehubnetenej-pungerar-currency-disappears-from-account-no-customer-service-1417744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content