X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GGW , Girls Gone Wild - Sylmar California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: tega cay South Carolina
  • GGW , Girls Gone Wild PO Box 9231 Sylmar California 91231-9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW Girls Gone Wild continually sending products and charging my credit card when I didn't ask for them dirty SOB's ripoff Sylmar California

I purchased a video from GGW a month ago and now they keep sending more videos and continuing to charge me for them even though I explicitly told them not to. I have no way of speaking to anyone directly about this because all they have is an automated system on the phone.

Michael
tega cay, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ggw-girls-gone-wild/sylmar-california/ggw-girls-gone-wild-continually-sending-products-and-charging-my-credit-card-when-i-didnt-47038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content