Complaint Review: GISOL ,GLobal Internet Solutions - Los Angeles California

• GISOL ,GLobal Internet Solutions
    7336 Santa Monica Blvd
    Los Angeles, California

GISOL ,GLobal Internet Solutions, Provided Email Server Los Angeles Internet

GISOL had a valid credit card on file for my organization but with an expired date - I never received a renewal notice or an invoice so they suspended my email accounts.

I paid them in full yesterday morning (via the internet) 8:22AM but they still have not reactivated the email server. I've sent four e-mails and left several messages.

Their customer service department is outsourced and not in this country and are completely usely. The keep telling me to call the sales department in California (3 hour time difference from where I am) and I am getting nowhere fast ....

It is about time, I seek this service somewhere else!

Hazardous eliminatino corp
Farmingdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gisol-global-internet-solutions/los-angeles-california-90046/gisol-global-internet-solutions-provided-email-server-los-angeles-internet-304861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content