Complaint Review: Global Concept - San Antonio Texas

• Global Concept
    503 E Ramsey Rd, Ste 101
    San Antonio, Texas
    United States

Global Concept Promised cheaper airfare services than any other companies every time we needed to book a flight, made us buy an expensive package of over 5,000 dollars. San Antonio Texas

Complaint against Global Concept

My husband and I assisted a presentation of the company in March 2017.  They promised to help us with air fare services cheaper than all fares and since we thought we might be traveling some we decided to join them. We thought about the high cost for joining, but we thought if we can get tickets way cheaper maybe in the long run that would be a good deal.  We paid over 5,000 dollars for the service.

Soon after that we found ourselves very disappointed with the services of Global concept. We have been buying our own tickets online.

For several weeks I tried to book a flight to a country, when their agent contacted me often it was at work and more than one time when I returned the call they said she would call back and she did not at the time.
It is a complete rip off!

When the owner/CEO, Shane Bohannon and Alyssa presented this plan to us he said Alyssa was going to be available anytime we needed to book if we went with the 5,000 plus dollars plan because she would become our personal agent and that has not been the case at all.  She has not been available and the agent in the office is not very available either. At this point we are  very tired and it is not  worth  it at all.  We spare ourselves all these headaches and do  our reservation ourselves.
The other reason we went with the plan was for lower and better fares. Global concept prices are insane, my family member and I were going to a country last year and their quote was indecent, 16 hours, 8 hours lay over, we slept in the airport. Their prices are often the same or higher as any other travel agency. It is a complete rip off, and the complimentary tickets they offer, I still had to pay money for them and they are not always available.

It is a complete rip off and I don’t want other people to have to deal with them. We are hard working people we don’t have this kind of money to throw away, we would like to have our money back.

Please stop this company and help people get their money back.  I hope you can help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2018 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-concept/san-antonio-texas-78216/global-concept-promised-cheaper-airfare-services-than-any-other-companies-every-time-we-n-1435792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content