X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Global Net Panel - Fort Lauderdale Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brazil Indiana
  • Global Net Panel 11 E Commerce St Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Global Net Panel Got an email from Global Net Panel but he couldnt answer my questions!! Fort Lauderdale Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Well I got an email so I called the number and it was a forenger and said that they had me in the system and all I had to do is deposit the check into my account. But I was asking questions and he could not answer all of them.

I told him that I looked the web site up on the internet and told him that there has been a scam going on and that the storys were just like mine. He said yes people have been using our name and scamming people but i still know that this is a scam. I would like to know if anything is going to get done about this?? I still have the check and Im not doing anything with it. I definately aint going to put it into my account Im not that stupid. I just dont see how they get away with doing this to people.

Kathy
Brazil, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-net-panel/fort-lauderdale-florida-33319/global-net-panel-got-an-email-from-global-net-panel-but-he-couldnt-answer-my-questions-f-399207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair