X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GooglePro/Internet Income Initiative - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Salt Lake City Utah
  • GooglePro/Internet Income Initiative 5940 Rainbow Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GooglePro/Internet Income Initiative Buyer beware--after 7 days NO Refunds available Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================
At the time I signed up to get the software for $3.88, the Terms and Conditions feature and the contact feature were disabled. I went ahead and put in my debit card number because it said 100% satisfaction, "No Hassle Money Back" Guarantee. On the 7th day there was a charge from my debit account for $72.21. I called this company and told them I did not authorize any other charges than the $3.88 and I wanted it refunded. They said they wouldn't refund the money because I didn't cancel within 7 days. I explained that nowhere on the site while I was ordering the software did it say I had to cancel within 7 days. I also explained that the Terms and Conditions feature did not work.

To make a long story short; they refused to refund my money but they did cancel my account. I called my bank and explained everything to them and within a few minutes the money was back into my account. Next I cancelled the debit card so this company had no way of trying to take anymore money from me. After reviewing the program I can tell you to skip this company and use the free advice for selling on the internet directly from eBay. GooglePro does not live up to the internet hype.

Linda
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/googleprointernet-income-initiative/las-vegas-nevada-89118/googleprointernet-income-initiative-buyer-beware-after-7-days-no-refunds-available-las-v-411059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair