X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Govdirections.com - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Unhappy Gov Customer — United States
  • Govdirections.com 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue, NE Suite 8500, #41 Atlanta, Georgia United States

Govdirections.com Renewed yearly subscription without notification Atlanta Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was lured in my their initial subscription offer of $39 per year. After the year was up, they automatically renewed me for 783.00. They never sent any type of email or call or notification. And, even though I cancelled a few days after the renewal, they do not offer any type of refund, pro-rated or not.

According to the law in their state of Georgia, they MUST notify subscribers between 30 and 60 days before the automatical renewal comes due.

I tried to call their office multiple times but no one ever answers. One time though, I think it was a janitor or someone not knowing much about the business who picked up the phone. I've also sent emails but again, no response.

I challenged this with my credit card company based on the illegal nature of their behavior, but it's still under consideration.

Their customer service is HORRIBLE. Why would any company conduct business to make their customers unhappy? The reason these automatic renewal laws are on the books in so many states is to protect consumers from just this sort of thing happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2018 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/govdirectionscom/atlanta-georgia-30308/govdirectionscom-renewed-yearly-subscription-without-notification-atlanta-georgia-1442448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair