Complaint Review: Grand Celebration Cruise - Palm Beach Florida

• Reported By: Nicole — Bensalem United States
  • Grand Celebration Cruise

Palm Beach, Florida
    United States

Grand Celebration Cruise Will not honor or refund my upgrade package Palm Beach Florida

I purchased a package for $837. Then i received a call to upgrade to all inclusive with other perks for an additional $353. This was in Sept of 2016. I extend my tim to 2 years to book. I went to book the other day for Aug, being that my email says to do it 60 days in advance....which I did.

They only had 3 days after my "deadline" available.She booked it saying it won't be a problem. Then it was so 3 hours of being on the phone and being transferred repeatedly back and forth the end is that they said they can only do in July and I LOSE my upgrade that I paid for!!!! That is all they can do for me.

The reservation blamed sales and vice versa. I called back again and nothing could be done except lose my upgrade. That is not ok. I paid for it and now if I use the non upgrade it will only cost me at least $600 more. For all that I could've went on a 7 day direct to an island all inclusive. However, they did offer me to re buy the upgrade for $175 each!!!!! I am so disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grand-celebration-cruise/palm-beach-florida/grand-celebration-cruise-will-not-honor-or-refund-my-upgrade-package-palm-beach-florida-1447230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content