This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Grand Evercelli

• Submitted: Thu, February 08, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, February 08, 2018
  • Reported By: MaryJane — Rantoul Illinois United States
  • Grand Evercelli
    9901 San Fernando rd Unit 17
    Pacoima, California
    United States

Grand Evercelli none that I can see They asked us to take a survey which I did then the only thing I thought would be worth my time was a watch only charge would be shipping Pacoima California

Did a survey aggreed to the only charge which was for shipping of a watch  after receiving the watch a few weeks later there was a  $97 charge an another watch was sent

A few days ago I saw another charge for  on my credit card for another $97  And today I received another worthless watch..  I haven't opened it and plan on sending it back..

I honestly don't know what's going on and don't know what to do  I see that I'm not alone with what seems clearly to be a scamm  but so far what I thought would be $6.01 for postage  is now up to $97 x 2

I hope we can stop these people from stealing from others

Just wanted to add that I am hearing impaired  and have trouble with my phone  so e-mail would be best for me Thank You

Thank you for any help you can give me I can't afford being charged 97 when ever they feel like taking it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2018 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grand-evercelli/pacoima-california-91331/grand-evercelli-none-that-i-can-see-they-asked-us-to-take-a-survey-which-i-did-then-the-o-1428046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content