Complaint Review: GrantSolutionFinder.com - Las Vegas Nevada

• GrantSolutionFinder.com
    4240 West Flamingo Road, Suite #201
    Las Vegas, Nevada

GrantSolutionFinder.com BEWARE ITS A SCAM! Las Vegas Nevada

Please don't get ripped off like I did trying to find a solution to going back to school. The advertisement said a trial for $1.95 charged to my credit card and I could look through grants for school. That worked for two days. The remaining time I was unable to gain access to the website. Then I checked my credit card, they had billed me $69.90! I thought the advertisement said 14 days for the trail but the very small print at the bottom said 7 days, it was the 8th day when I figured out what was going on with my billing. Please don't be naive like me.

I found all the grant information on a FREE government website and was unable to use anything I found on the two days I was allowed access to their website, which I paid dearly. We definitely didn't have $69.90 to loose this month with my husband's company going under and he is out of work. My job has had to apply paycuts and I am two years without a raise, we were just trying to find out how to go to school to achieve employment opportunities and instead we were scammed. Its really sad and I hope this post will prevent others from losing out on money that is precious in this economy.

Not happy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grantsolutionfindercom/las-vegas-nevada-89103/grantsolutionfindercom-beware-its-a-scam-las-vegas-nevada-433555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content