Complaint Review: graphic fusion design nathan puente - phoenix Arizona

• Submitted: Sun, February 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011
  • Reported By: Russ — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
  • graphic fusion design nathan puente

phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

graphic fusion design nathan puente untrustworthy...never paid employees phoenix, Arizona

Nathan came out to North Carolina last year to start a new business.  He immediately hired me.  After a few weeks, he disappeared back to Arizona and never paid us for our work.  He is a spoiled, pretty little B*@%h with a sense of entitlement, who makes his living off the backs of the poor.  I wouldn't do business with any company affiliated with people like him.  Graphic fusion design will rip you off just like Nathan ripped me off. Looking at their site with his picture all over it makes me sick to my stomach... Like they're proud to be with someone like him.  No ethics! Be smarter than I was!!!  Seriously, this guy rented a huge house to give the impression that he was someone...  you should see the place he lives in in Arizona... i Google Earthed his address.  Like he can't afford to pay me a measly $1,000 that he knows I'm owed.  If he would do this to a poor man like myself, imagine what he would do to you!!!  Watch out for Graphic Fusion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/graphic-fusion-design-nathan-puente/phoenix-arizona-/graphic-fusion-design-nathan-puente-untrustworthynever-paid-employees-phoenix-arizon-700491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content