Complaint Review: greenpages interactive - Chattanooga, Tennessee

• greenpages interactive
    2001 N. Chamberlain. Suite 212
    Chattanooga,, Tennessee
    USA

greenpages interactive Catherine Fryfer Poor excuse for a web development company! took me for nearly $4500.00 and never produced a website better than a child could produce! Don't let them into your bank account, it's difficult to get them out of it!!!! Total waste of money!!! Chattanooga Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact me directly and let's work things out.

When my wife and I first joined with the company we paid our sign up fee with a bank card, did not agree to monthly drafts and told them we would call in to make our payment monthly, well they started drafting automatically, month after month we complained but they continued doing it anyway, finally in the hopes of developing a decent website we just turned a blind eye to it, then the website looked like garbage, they made two more attempts at trying to make a decent looking website and failed misserably! Finally when we ran out of patients we tried to cancel, that didn't work either, they continued to charge my card which resulting in NSF fees from my bank! I probably flushed aroound $4500.00 with these so called web developers. Steer clear of this complany and find someone reputable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2017 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenpages-interactive/chattanooga-tennessee/greenpages-interactive-catherine-fryfer-poor-excuse-for-a-web-development-company-took-me-1367126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact me directly and let's work things out.

AUTHOR: Katherine - (United States)

Hi:

I want to start out by saying how sorry I am by your experience with GreenPages Interactive.  I was a partner in this company, and it obviously needed to undergo signficant changes.  GreenPages is no longer a partnership.  It was purchased in whole by Mediafy Communications, and I am now the CEO and President.  We are constantly striving to do better every day, because we exist for our clients and their success.

I truly want to make things right with you.  Please reach out to me at (423) 535-0453 at your earliest convenience.  I look forward to speaking with you and making things right.

Thank you.