X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Greentree Health Systems - Lebanon Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: hamburg Pennsylvania
  • Greentree Health Systems 2460 Greentree Road Lebanon, Ohio U.S.A.

Greentree Health Systems ripoff no financial health theirs is the only tree getting green Lebanon Ohio

On March 25,2004 I purchased two magnetic matress pads. A twin size and king size pad and paid for these in full.

I waited past the six weeks they say it takes to arrive. Only after calling them was I informed of a production problem. I waited some more, than I e-mailed them.

I told them I was cancelling my order and wanted my $1797.76 back. The response I recieved said if I would be patient a little longer I could still get my pads at a 15% savings.

My response was no and I'm still waiting for my money to be returned. I had recently e-mailed them and asked if they could give me a date or check number just to let me know they haven't forgotten me. NO response is all I got.

Sue
hamburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greentree-health-systems/lebanon-ohio-45036/greentree-health-systems-ripoff-no-financial-health-theirs-is-the-only-tree-getting-green-114464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content