X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Grg Ferraro and Lori Ferraro Vasyo scam - california, Idaho, washington, Oregon, texas, minneapollis,

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SteveDIAL — los angles United States
  • Grg Ferraro and Lori Ferraro Vasyo scam

, california, Idaho, washington, Oregon, texas, minneapollis,
    United States

Grg Ferraro and Lori Ferraro Vasyo scam Tried to enroll me in their scam california, Idaho, washington, Oregon, texas, minneapollis,

Greg Ferraro tried to enroll me in his vasayo scam. He wouldnt quit trying to contact me on facebook and by calling and texting me. He kept trying to tell me how great his relationship with the owners was and how great the company was then I found this post online from the founders son juicescam.com/dallin-larsen-jr-refuses-to-be-a-scammer-like-his-dad-promises-to-tell-fbi-about-monavie-lies/ His own son called the business his dad was a part of a scam as well.

Then I did some research of my own online on Greg Ferraro, he had told me how great the products were and how great they worked. I looked up his facebook page and saw he is probably 40-50 lbs overweight the products must be really great? Seriously if you are going to peddle supplements you should at least look like they work.

Stay away from this couple obviously they are just peddling this stuff and this company for their own financial gain! I blocked him and her from contacting me how annoying, when you tell someone no it means no!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2018 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grg-ferraro-and-lori-ferraro-vasyo-scam/california-idaho-washington-oregon-texas-minneapollis/grg-ferraro-and-lori-ferraro-vasyo-scam-tried-to-enroll-me-in-their-scam-california-idaho-1469639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content