Complaint Review: Grove Stars Moving - Hollywood FL

• Grove Stars Moving
    4811 Pembroke Rd
    Hollywood, FL
    United States

Grove Stars Moving, Grove Stars Moving, Worst move I have ever experienced!!! Hollywood FL Florida

I have moved 7 times with professional movers . All I can say is this company is definitely not that! They are very unprofessional, I was rudely spoken to by the quality assurance guy Todd and Bobby was great before the move but once the move started it all went down hill . I moved from Kentucky to Texas and was originally told my stuff would be delivered 3-7 days, I still have yet to receive my furniture. Every time I speak to them I am given a different timeframe. Not only that but don't believe a word they tell you on the cost .

I was originally quoted $3952 for the move and after they packed the truck that they couldn't fit all of my stuff on and I had to leave behind because they also had someone else's stuff on the truck, my cost went up to $7700!!! I completely regret not going with a more established and larger moving company because Grovestars is nothing but scammers. I just pray that my stuff is not completely ruined once I receive it. Especially since I was informed after the fact that once it was taken back to the warehouse they were going to be loading it onto another truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grove-stars-moving/hollywood-fl-33021/grove-stars-moving-grove-stars-moving-worst-move-i-have-ever-experienced-hollywood-fl-1466944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content