X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GXI Outdoor Power - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kathy — Arkansas USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide USA

GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased 62 inch commercial ZBeast mower made by GXI Outdoor Power and purchased through Home Depot in May 2016 and it was delivered June 2016.  I used it a few times in Fall of 2016 then stored it according to manual.  In April 2017 I put fresh no ethanol gas in it and check all items according to manual.  Mower would not start as no gas was being pumped to system.  Called GXI Manufacturing Company and was told to contact authorized service center on website.  I printed out the list and called every place on the list and could not find anyone that would do warranty work for GXI.

I went to Home Depot where I bought mower and customer service also called all service center and got the same results.  Home Depot then called GXI and finally talked a repair center into looking at my mower.  The mower has been at repair shop for 5 weeks.  When I inquired about the status of my mower I was told by repair person that GXI had sent the part to the wrong address.  GXI finally got starter switch to repair shop and 5 weeks later I picked up my mower.  I then was told by the only authorized repair center that would consider looking at the mower that this mower was so poorly designed that they had to almost entirely disassemble the mower to get the part installed.

They also told me when I had to replace the battery they felt sorry for me because it was going to be very difficult to replace due to the design of the mower and this would not be covered by warranty.  They also told me since they had such a bad experience with the repair of this mower that they may not work on GXI mowers again.  If I could not get anyone to work on the mower in my area I felt that Home Depot should do the right thing and take the mower back and give me a refund.  I have a case pending with Home Depot Resolution Department and am waiting on their final decision in this matter.  I will post an update when new information is received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2017 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gxi-outdoor-power/nationwide/gxi-outdoor-power-gxi-outdoor-power-manufactured-a-62-inch-zbeast-commercial-mower-that-r-1375466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair