X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: halfpricedmags.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Spring Hill Tennessee
  • halfpricedmags.com halfpricedmags.com Internet U.S.A.

Half Priced Mags ripoff stole my money never got subscription or refund many promises Website website

I ordered a copy of Real Simple magazine for a gift subscription and the recipient finally told me she never got it- I called the companty- half priced mags (halfpricedmags.com) because at that time they had a phone no on the website. It has since been removed.

Someone with a thick foreign accent called me back and was not helpful- I had an email from who seems like the head guy named Dan Conley- saying something had happened with the publisher- and that he'd like to continue to process the order plus give me a free subscription to another magazine. I said I wanted my money back because I knew I was dealing with either amateurs or scammers.

He said fine and to allow 10-14 days- in a month still nothing in my bank account. I emailed and he finally emailed and said something had happened with my "refund check."

Please- I am so sure these guys are scammers and I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE FUNDING THEIR GREEDY ILLEGAL POCKETS!!!

Please beware of websites that don't have a physical address or someone who answers the phone live time!

thanks! They owe me $16.49 right now- and alot of advil!

Suzanne
Spring Hill, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/halfpricedmagscom/internet/half-priced-mags-ripoff-stole-my-money-never-got-subscription-or-refund-many-promises-webs-175101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair