X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: AutismFactCheckingParent — Miami Florida USA
  • Harland Larson - Swede Larson Internet USA

Harland Larson - Swede Larson: Fraud Alert - Not a Doctor - Does not have Ph.D. : Utah **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Interesting report!?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Harland Larson AKA Swede Larson has written a book on Autism and claims to be a Phsychologist. The book is somehow for sale on Amazon.  This fraudster is representing that he has a Ph.D. from Grand Canyon University.  After it was discovered that Harland Larson/Swede Larson does not have a GCU Doctorate and being called out by members of the Autism community, he changed the name of his school to The Larson School.  The fraudster cretin created his own school and gave himself a degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Cognitive Psychology in 2016.  On the cover of his Amazon book titled "Desperate Parents: The real reasons behind why bright kids can't learn!" he claims to be Harland Larson, PhD (ABD).  ABD is a ludicrous pseudo-title (fake) and supposedly means a PhD that is All But Dissertation.  The fact is that Harland Larson/Swede Larson is a complete fraud.  He 100% does not have a PhD.  He is not a doctor and is taking advantage of parents that have children with Autism.  He isn't even a currently registered student at GCU.

It seems as the purpose of Harland Larson/Swede Larsons book is to sell his services as a Psychologist which he offers in person (in Utah) or online.

Harland Larson AKA Swede Larson is not a doctor.  He is a liar and complete fraud trying to ripoff the Autism community.  Stay away from this harmful and deranged person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harland-larson-swede-larson/internet/harland-larson-swede-larson-fraud-alert-not-a-doctor-does-not-have-phd-utah-1397705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Interesting report!?

AUTHOR: Disgruntled student - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, October 13, 2017

I am the Author of this book, and I do indeed apologize that it has offended. I completed all the paramters outlined to gain a PhD in Psychology from Grand Canyon Univeristy and while the degree was not conferred as should have been done, I have gained the training in the subject through the years of work and study I did there. I received nearly perfect scores in those classes. Of course, I have made no secert regarding my fight with the school in their fraudulent engagement with me and many others. As a result they have consistently attacked my person and my colleagues, this led me to close my social accounts. All that said, my credentials are not in question here. The question is whether the book helps anyone or not, I beleive it does and have had many claim that it oultlined a new way to look at their child..... THAT IS SUCCESS!

I offer no serviecs online as a psychologist, Psychiatrist, or other social worker, I do not... nor have I ever, worked for Braintutoring as sugested in the comment. While completing my dissertation I surely was toying with many ideas, and published this book. The purpose of the book, Desperate Parents is to empower parents to make choices for their children and not be sucked in by extremely expensive places like Brain Balance, or learning technics. What I do offer is a critical eye on many of these programs. These companies are charging a fortune for a product tha doesn't work, the book outlines what they do and how it works. If you had actually read the book you would see that the final chapters explain that the parent is the best authority on their child. After a break from world of psychology, due to the emotional turmoil of having a school like Grand Canyon University pull the rug out from under me, I am currently working on a critical analysis of Utah's social work paradigms.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair