What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Health Plan One - Chelmsford MA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeremy — Winchendon Ma. United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I worked for the company for a very short time. A group of us from another medicare insurance company started a new office in MA. We trained in a hotel making 18.00 an hour. Once trained on how to do things their way, we began selling...or should I say lack thereof.

They dropped all of us from 18.00 to 11.00 and we had what is called a draw. We were promised the 11.00 meant nothing since sales were awesome. In fact they were not. The compensation goal kept changing almost monthy as they were giving out disciplinary action for lack of sales. This action would lead to ending employment.

The whole group was fed up with the lies. Example: Being told as a group ALL SALES count as one sale no matter what type of sale. It was later changed to DT/VS was 1/4 a sale, PDP's were 1/2 a sale and others as well. This was not in writing in which any agent signed for.

I was seeking council after they handed us a bill on the draw for the tune of greater than 2k each person. Why would we owe a company in which we were employed and basically working for 11.00 hr.

They said they wiped the slate clean because it was their mistake, but what they did was take escrow and all of our assets. They made us sign another agreement stating payroll needs it now or you don't get paid.

After AEP, they let me go and another stating lack of sales. I later found out people who made less sales were still there. I wasn't given my last days pay (illegal), any way of getting to my 401k, and when I asked for my personel file (needs to be delivered in 5 days) I got silence (also illegal).

I am planning a class action if anyone who has worked there or bought products. I give permission for those who post their story to contact me via my email if rip off report is allowed to give it out. Write to me and together we will make them accountable.

If you believe you are a victim, look up a pending lawsuit in AZ and the local lawyers with the case may be of use since there is a pending case filed just in 2018.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2019 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-plan-one/chelmsford-ma-01824/health-plan-one-rip-off-of-workers-and-illegal-activity-in-the-chelmsford-ma-1471100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content