X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Heigl Adhesives - Edina MN

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sarkis — Fresno CA United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Heigl Adhesives 7667 Cahill Rd #100, Edina, MN United States

Heigl Adhesives Gluegun.com Refused to refund shipping of incorrect parts and expected me to pay for return of incorrect parts Edina MN

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Their website gluegun.com desplays the gluegue gun for the 3M DP460 adhesive as being recommended as the correct glue gun for the stated adhesive.  However it is not.  The gun damaged both adhesive containers at a cost of over $40.  They refused to refund me the cost of the adhesive because I didn't purchase those items from them, however their incorrect recommendation for the cinorrect gun dwas the direct cause of the damage to the adhesive tubes..

They also would not refund me the shipping charges for the incorrect part, and expected me to pay for its return, in addition expecting me to pay yet again for the correct part.  They have no customer service department, and I was referred to the CEO who was a smug, self-entitled, arrogant cretin that could care less about the facts and stated only that it was against their policy to refund in these cases.

Although they did issue a RMA, the shipping fees and loss of adhesive materials made it unacceptable for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2018 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heigl-adhesives/edina-mn-55439/heigl-adhesives-glueguncom-refused-to-refund-shipping-of-incorrect-parts-and-expected-me-1447571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair