X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 26th dec mr rishab from hellotravel gave me a call and informed me about the 7n/8d resort booking offer
http:/Www.Hellotravel.Com/Deals/7744.Html
after 20 min of discussion he convinced me to buy that offer and told me that you will get the confirm booking for your desired date and desired location since your travel date is week beyond the min requirement of 30 days.
On 3rd jan 2012,I got the booking voucher (booking ID: 10282221)and on 4th jan I send it back along with the DD.
In the form it was clearly mentioned that within 3 working days you will get the confirmation.Its over one week now and I havnt got any confirmation.On wednesday I called them and asked them about the confirmation as 3 working days was over and no confirmation has came the customare care staff told me give me 2 more days and surely by friday morning you will get the confirmation.Today again in the morning I called them and again they told me wait till evening you will get the confirmation.Again I called in the evening they told me there was some technical issues please wait till monday.
I have lost the trust in hellotravel and I guess now they are running the scam and fooling the customers.I am ready to go to the consumer court and register the case against them if they dont take any action by tomorrow.
I hope every customers reads this before buying any packages from hellotravel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hellotravelcom/internet/hellotravelcom-dugg-hellotravelcom-scam-internet-834517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Will they compensate for the loss of time and money spent in getting the refund

AUTHOR: Ritesh - (India)

POSTED: Monday, February 06, 2012

Will the company pay for the amount of time i spent in getting back the refund. initially you refused to refund the amount but on putting the pressusre from consumer forum you decided to refund it otherwise my money was gone. Would you compensate me for the amount which i spent in the consumer forum to put the pressure on you guys for the refund?

From Hellotravel

AUTHOR: Hellotarvel - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, February 06, 2012
Hello Mr Ritesh Singh,

Hope this find you all well. This is in reference to the holiday package purchased by you against Order ID 10282221.

We wold like to inform you that we have initiated the refund of the amount of Rs 6999 on 23rd Jan, 2012. Also the DD amount of INR 750/- paid towards booking charges have also been refunded via cheque No. 975872 has been dispatched via First Flight Courier POD No. D36486666 on 3 Feb.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team
Hello Travel
0120-6722100

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair