X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: HOWARDSHORE — Los Angeles California USA
  • HissingKitty.com ***** ***** ****** **** ****** scottsdale, Arizona USA

HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
HissingKitty.com And Christine James, The Community Manager Never Respond To Emails Or Twitter Messages!

I researched HissingKitty.com online because I was Interested in finding out about other social media websites that I could publish complaints on and HissingKitty.com was one of them.

Sadly, I have submitted at least 5-10 Legitimate Reviews and Not One Single Review Was Ever Published On Their Website!

Not Only That, but I have emailed Christine James, the Community Manager many, many times at:  HissingKitty.com@gmail.com and she Never Responds!

To Make Matters Worst, I have even sent her messages to her company's Twitter Account at:  https://twitter.com/hissingkitty   AND I still Get No Answers!

This has got to be one of the Worst Websites Besides Yelp.com that I have ever used or try to use in My Life!

For Your InformationHissingKitty.com is Registered With GoDaddy.com who is Responsible for this website and they are located at:

c/o GoDaddy.com,

***** ***** ****** **** ******

and their phone number is:  (***) ***-****

and HissingKitty.com's IP Address is:  ************

At This Point, I am Done and Finished in using, working and publishing any of my Legitimate Reviews on HissingKitty.com and You should NOT Use Them As Well!

Whoever heard of a Complaints Website that Never Responds To Their WritersVia Email and Never Publishes Their Writer's Legitimate Reviews!

Yes I Am Very Angry And Pissed Off!

Good Riddance To Them!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Ex-Executive Writer And Reviewer For HissingKitty.com Website

And Other Very Important Social Media Websites

/HPS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2016 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hissingkittycom/scottsdale-arizona-85260/hissingkittycom-unresponsive-ignored-me-mistreated-me-never-published-my-reviews-unr-1303675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair