Complaint Review: Holy Shih Tzu - Burleson Texas
Holy Shih Tzu Joe and Dianna (Dee) Levine Sold dog with neurological issues, Forged AKC papers, Sold 15 lb dog, was told he was 8 pounds... Burleson Texas
*Author of original report: Adamson Demand Letter
*Author of original report: Axl...First Seizure
*Author of original report: Correspondence Between Joe, Dee Levine and Bryan, Emily Adamson
*Author of original report: Updated Info
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Sold us 2 dogs, one of which had serious neurological issues. After telling Dee Levine that the dog was ungreedable, she told us to breed Axle with Artifical Insemination. This is their method of making money rather than honestly and ethically improving the breed and serving their customers.
2. Offered to make up for the neurologically damaged dog by giving us a replacement if we paid the transportation costs. When my wife shows up at DFW airport to collect the new "imperial" stud, he seemed a little large, but my wife just assumed she was tired from traveling and mis-judging the dog's weight. Dee shows up with a contract, ostensibly to cover her own a** with the neuro damaged dog, and THEN, apparently either tricked my wife into signing some contract with hidden terms , or wrote a paragraph in the contract after the fact,or just simply lied. The contract was NOT to make up for the dog, but rather had a term in it (we are pretty sure written in later) where we owed them 3 PUPPIES from the replacement dog's breeding.
3. To show our further stupidity, when Dee Levine offered us a discounted dam who was "imperial sized", we bought her. Dee convinced us that the dog was heavy only due to the fact that she was pregnant. We thought it strange they would ship a pregnant dog. But the con was complete when she offered to allow us to keep one of the pups if we would take care of the pregnancy. Of course the dog was NOT pregnant and weighed much more than an imperial. She was 15 pounds which is on the heavy size even for a standard sized shih-tzu.
4. Total, we were out $7,000 and they refused to make any of it right saying "we are not Walmart".
5. We sued and won and then they claimed to have never gotten notice of the trial. When we showed the court proof of the service and that Dee Levine had signed for the papers, they then created the falsehood that they got the papers and that the papers were magically blank on the page where the clerk had written in the court date for them. The judge simply set it for another trial date.
6. In the end, we settled and then they sent us a fake vet report for a different dog saying that the dog we gave them had some illness. The dog we sent was named Bruno and the report was for some dog named Rafael. (they told us they changed the name of the dog even though they are not keeping the dog and the dog answers to Bruno). The continue to lie and make no sense.
In Summary... do NOT deal with Holy Shih-Tzu, Joe Levine or Dee Levine out of Burleson, Texas. They make all of their money to live off of dogs and are the worst of the backyard breeders. One friend of ours we have met through this fraud of theirs said that they toured the Levine place and Dee bragged that it was set up so well that she did not even have to go into their kennel "for days".
RUN, HIDE, and SAVE YOUR DOGS!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/holy-shih-tzu/burleson-texas/holy-shih-tzu-joe-and-dianna-dee-levine-sold-dog-with-neurological-issues-forged-akc-p-1466952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.