X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Homeland Financial Services - Santa Ana California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: robbinsville New Jersey
  • Homeland Financial Services homelandfinancial.net Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Homeland Financial Services ripoff dishonest terrible advertising Santa Ana California

This company is supposed to help people who are in debt by helping to settle the debts. You put money in a savings account monthly and when enough is accumulated they pay your creditors.

Problem is, in the meantime they do not contact or respond to the creditors. I ended up with 4 judgements against me and my credit is totally ruined! I ended up paying 153% of my debt vs. the 53% that this company advertises.

Then when it came to settle, our negotiator fought with the creditors and actually told one "not to get his panties in a bunch". Now you tell me, why the heck would the creditors want to help us by settling when they have someone saying that to them.

They were a total disapointment, but I learned my lesson of not researching a company before I give them my business.

Lisa
robbinsville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homeland-financial-services/santa-ana-california/homeland-financial-services-ripoff-dishonest-terrible-advertising-santa-ana-california-159649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair