Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Summer — Brooklyn New York United States

USA Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Response

. [continued below]....

Just avoid purchasing their services! Let me keep my story short! I purchase an ultimate resume writing package from them 2 years ago. And at that time, I didn't use their services because I was still in school. When I call to have my service reactivated, they wanted me to repurchase a new package and told me my package was expired! NOTE, when I purchased the package, they didn't say it will be expired even when they clearly stated:"free future resume updated"!

I try to speak with the supervisor who happens to speak really bad English! When questions were asked, she gave me a scripted answer! It doesn't matter what you ask, you will always get the same scripted answer! What is worse?! She doesn't seem to understand my question! For example, I was willing to repurchase a basic resume writing services with them, so I asked, "Will the resume writer has experience in the related field? Does he /she knows what keywords should be used?" Her answer was, " I would recommend the basic package for you, and our resume writer will give a professional resume!"

Long story short, they are terrible! Bad English! Knowledge seemed to be outdated, poor customer services! Avoid at all cost! Try to find a resume writer on LinkedIn with related experience, who understands the industry or the job you are trying to apply!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2016 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information Response

AUTHOR: Priscilla Smith - (USA)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Resume Professional Writers is very much willing to resolve your complaint. We are currently reviewing all your email and call history to confirm the concerns you raised. Our Sales and Support Manager will get in touch with you soon to clarify them.