Complaint Review: Hydra Fund - Encino California

• Hydra Fund
    15503 Ventura Blvd Suite 300
    Encino, California
    United States of America

Hydra Fund Hydra Fund, 1 Hydra Fund 11, Hydra Fund 111 Unscrupulous, Predators Who Steal Money Encino, California

This company has fraudulently  bilked hundreds of thousands of dollars from consumers. In my case they somehow deposited $200.00 in my checking account and then proceeded to take $60. every 2 weeks from it. I signed nothing. Have never spoken with anyone from this company. I have made numerous attempts to contact them but to no avail. No one has ever contacted me in return of messages left to them. My bank has helped me in this matter and has put them on notice that no further withdrawals can be made. End result is I am out $300.00. I have researched them and found an unbelievable amount of fraud they have committed against consumers. I am making a plea to the public. Is there any attorney out there  that would be willing to take on a class action suit against this company. I believe you will find a tremendous amount of people who have been fraudulently taken by this company. It is amazing that such a company can go under the radar and continue to bilk the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydra-fund/encino-california-91436/hydra-fund-hydra-fund-1-hydra-fund-11-hydra-fund-111-unscrupulous-predators-who-steal-972895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content