Complaint Review: Hydra Skin Science/Brio Skin Allegro - Bluffdale Utah

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2016
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2016
  • Reported By: Milynda — Phenix City Alabama U.S.A.
  • Hydra Skin Science/Brio Skin Allegro
    14925 Heritage Crest Way,
    Bluffdale, Utah
    USA

Brio Skin ,Allegro, Fresh Derma Immediately canceled order the product was still sent and charged $103. Bluffdale Utah

This company is very misleading because it indicates for $4.95 shipping "Only" and 30 day trial subscription you are sent the product with no other obligations. I immediately canceled my subscription the next day in writing as required and sent email several emails asking for RMA label with no success.  So, I called the customer service number to request the RMA. This was when I was told there is a 14 day trial period and I will be charged $103. While I was on the call the Rep was looking up my information and charged my card Indicating the the subscription started the day i placed order online.  While trying to inform the rep that I canceled my subscription the next day he then began to act like he could not hear me so I asked for a manager several times and he told me I was not allowed to speak to a manager. I informed the rep that I'm disputing the charge and terminated the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2016 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydra-skin-sciencebrio-skin-allegro/bluffdale-utah-84065/brio-skin-allegro-fresh-derma-immediately-canceled-order-the-product-was-still-sent-and-1335418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content