Complaint Review: Hytek Medical - Las Vegas Nevada
Hytek Medical, Hytek took blook work for things I didn't approve of and it is costing me thousands. Las Vegas Nevada
I sent Hytek this email clearly stating my problems and that I will only go through emails so I have proof of what is stated...the had a representative call me. I am still waiting for my email reply, the results of these expensive tests, the reason why they were done and sent to 3rd party labs that were way more expensive than my local ones, etc.
Hello, I once again received a bill for things I had no idea were being done. This time it was 1 Star on the BBB company. I previously had numerous labs done and also a diagnosis so did not need any of this. I did not ask for another diagnoses since I gave you information stating a Neurologist already diagnosed me. I was there to get my medical marijuana card and that was it. As stated on your web site, "Established diagnosis must be evident in the form of medical records and those records must be forwarded to the physician prior to your appointment. If you are not currently diagnosed, the Doctor may be able to provide a diagnosis at an additional cost". I did not want another diagnosis, emailed you the information requested with a prior diagnosis, and do not want charged for anything other than what I went to you for and that was simply my medical marijuana card. I am changing to another doctor since your system seems even confusing to you since appointments are cancelled all the time, you cannot simply just get the card to the patient without tacking on unwanted and needed things. The numerous issues I need addressed are:
1. XXXXXXXXXX Labs were sent blood work, where are my results? Email or mail them to me, if I paid for things such as a Lipid Panel I want the results...even if I just had a lipid panel drawn that you could have asked for it. Or I would have just given it to you if again, I was looking for a diagnosis instead of just my card.
2. XXXXXXX Labs was sent blood work and 8 months later I was sent the bill. Hopefully they got the results to you sooner and if they did why was I not given the information already? Give it to me.
3. When someone gives you an insurance card and a representative tells people insurance should cover it also let them know you will be sending information to 3rd party labs well out their network. As a common sense thing, I figured you would be sending any blood work absolutely required by law for my card to a UPMC lab since you were A. right by UPMC and B. it was clearly UPMC insurance I had and C. the are a little more reputable than 1 star labs. Clearly you are looking for the best care for patients and not just making money. Let patients know where you are sending stuff and for what so we can check to see if it is covered or even needed at all.
4. I want a copy of anything I signed for you.
5. Anything I signed is now revoked and you no longer have my permission to send labs or information anywhere. I am not taking phone calls from you because again, verbally it was discussed that I was there to get my card and that was it so my trust is gone. Information I needed wasn't given to me, I was led to believe insurance would cover it, and also that the bloodwork was necessary for the card. I quite honestly am afraid to say anything to you in fear I will end up with another bill for things not related to the conversation. Also appointments were cancelled and I have no idea why as well as my Patient Certification was not created until 2 months after my appointment.
6. To drive the point home, I did not want a diagnosis nor any additional charges for a diagnosis. Any charges related to anything other than what was required by law for the card I want taken care of. Why do you ask for a diagnosis if you are just going to pile on a diagnosis anyway as well as the fees? Not exactly how the web site or representatives I talked to explain it.
7. For some reason it has me diagnosed with Lyme Disease as well as Neuropathy on, "Section 6 – Practitioner’s Recommendation" in my Patient Certification (5774). As far as I know I do not have Lyme disease and have been tested for it numerous times. This was also discussed when I had my appointment. If you have proof of Lyme Disease send it to me as well. It is something I get tested for regularly.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2018 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hytek-medical/las-vegas-nevada-89183/hytek-medical-hytek-took-blook-work-for-things-i-didnt-approve-of-and-it-is-costing-me-t-1461426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.