Complaint Review: I Deal Auto Sales, 1001 West Kearney Ave, Springfield, MO - Springfield Missouri

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2018
  • Reported By: Shane S — Springfield MO United States
  • I Deal Auto Sales, 1001 West Kearney Ave, Springfield, MO
    1001 West Kearney Ave
    Springfield, Missouri
    United States

I Deal Auto Sales, 1001 West Kearney Ave, Springfield, MO Avoid I Deal Auto Sales at 1001 W Kearney Ave. Springfield Missouri

Daughter bought a 2008 Dodge Charger from them ron 5/7/18. Within 3 miles of leaving dealer, the vehicle overheated and broke down. Contacted the dealer and they wouldn't do anything. Had to have it towed home to a mechanic in carl Junction. Car sat in the shop for about 2 weeks getting repairs on multiple items that were failing or have failed, including water pump, thermostat, etc. Currently uses oil at a alarming rate and needs a valve cover gasket, oil pump, etc and the list goes on and it's still not fixed.

Today after getting it back from repairs I test drove it and the brakes started locking up. The brake caliper was frozena dnt he brake line was clogged and both needed replacing. Had repairs done and drove it home and car started making knocking sound and sputtering. I had added 2 quarts of oil this morning and the car was now empty of oil and the fuelk pump sounds like it is going to fail.

I know this is a used car, but it should of lasted more than 1 day after leaving the dealer. I can only assume that this dealer does not inspect these cars at all and will take advantage of anyone who comes in to purchase a vehicle, especially a lady.

You have been warned.

Steer Clear of this place and buy from a more reputable car dealership that cars about it's customers and it's cars.

I just want a reliable vehicle for my daiughter to go back and forth from college with.

I feel this delaership took advantage of my daughter, knowing the serious, even life threatening issues this car had and still sold it to her. They refuse to acknowledge us or the vehicle problems and refusae to help or refund us our money.

I welcome this dealer to contact us and make things right. I hope all delaers in springfield don't operate this way.

Shanechristian1985@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2018 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-deal-auto-sales-1001-west-kearney-ave-springfield-mo/springfield-missouri-65803/i-deal-auto-sales-1001-west-kearney-ave-springfield-mo-avoid-i-deal-auto-sales-at-1001-1450595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content