Complaint Review: I & G Golf - Vancouver Washington
- I & G Golf 11405 NE 72nd Ave Vancouver, WA 98686 Vancouver, Washington USA
- Category: Golf Courses
I & G Golf - Formerly H & H Golf Horribly unprofessional driving range, owner will bait and switch you and treat you like dirt. Vancouver Washington
*Author of original report: Corrected
One of the employees tricked me into buying an annual pass. For this pass, you could show up and receive a bucket of balls per day everyday for a year - what a deal, right? The problems I have encountered with this place are so ridiculous that I do not know where to start.
1. It's a dump. The place is poorly kept up on the inside and out. It is a shell of a facility. There is no ball shagging machine, so often times you will see kids in the field picking up golf balls as you arrive.
2. Owner and employees are rude. Not just as in they don't pay attention, they are flat out rude to your face. * I often would show up and would see no one serving the front desk. *As I walked out an employee finally showed up and began screaming at me at the top of his lungs. This was the start... * Owner told me that if I did not like the constantly changing rules and hours of operation that I could "just not come any more." Who tells a customer that? * Every time you show up you get the feeling that you either aren't welcome there or are barely welcome.
3. Constantly changing the time that the range closes. * Kids shut down the shop early often times. Some times it is not open at 10AM, and if you do show up at 10AM, again, the kids may be working the fields. * They change their hours of operation what seems like weekly.
4. A ton of meaningless rules that hinder the customer experience * You may only hit one bucket of balls per day. I encountered a scenario where I asked an employee if I could pay cash for a second bucket of balls. They have a one bucket rule, which is the silliest thing I've ever heard of a business creating. When I was refused golf balls, the driving range was completely void of customers. * You may not split a bucket with a child if you bring one. It's one bucket per player rule, which is strictly enforced.
As soon as you give them your money be prepared to be driven away by the way they treat you. It's a classic bait and switch. Do not go here if you life depends on it. I give this business negative two hundred and eighty thousand stars. Also, please see the I & G reviews on Yelp if you would like to see further proof.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-g-golf/vancouver-washington-98665/i-g-golf-formerly-h-h-golf-horribly-unprofessional-driving-range-owner-will-bait-1083823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.