This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: IAN TRAVEL SERVICES

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

IAN TRAVEL SERVICES / HOTEL HOTLINE.COM IAN TRAVEL SERVICES N.A. Internet

As other people (I just found out I'm not the only one) I just found out I had been charged by a company called Ian Travel Services, which I don't know. The total amount was U$ 489 plus another U$39 under the name of Hotel Hotline.com, which I didn't get or know either.

Juan
MEDELLIN
Colombia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ian-travel-services/internet/ian-travel-services-hotel-hotlinecom-ian-travel-services-na-internet-414549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content