X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Iconic Recreation - Chris Breland - Johnson City Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hardworkingcop777 — Hiawassee Georgia United States
  • Iconic Recreation - Chris Breland 140 Kwickway Lane Johnson City, Tennessee United States

Iconic Recreation - Chris Breland Cheated the sales tax and tag registration money and never registered RV. Johnson City Tennessee

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a New 2019 Winnebago from Iconic Recreation in Johnson City Tennessee. I should have read the reviews from other customers and previous employees. He had just laid off employees and failing financially. Unaware of their reputation I found the Winnebago model I wanted online and called to secure it.

When I got there and completed the paperwork with my down payment cash, I did not know Chris Breland would steal the money in desperation. They charged for Georgia sales tax and tag registration fees and had no intention of doing the right thing and processing the paperwork. It has been over 5 months and I still have no tag. Winnebago has not been helpful because they have no requirements for these Gypsi type operations. They just want to move units at all costs and whatever is necessary.

I have filed a complaint with the TN Attorney Generals office but it takes about 180 days before investigation after they hand it around to different agencies. Customers should be aware of this Scam. They will most likely be gone and out of business before the investigation is completed. They will just open up under a new name and start ripping off again. Their former name is EZ RV, Inc. I am trying to let everyone know about the dirty business practices so others won't become prey to these slick criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2019 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iconic-recreation-chris-breland/johnson-city-tennessee-37615/iconic-recreation-chris-breland-cheated-the-sales-tax-and-tag-registration-money-and-ne-1472711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair