Complaint Review: iConic Tax Solutions - Internet
iConic Tax Solutions Iconic, Scott Curley, Summit Tax Relief, Taxmasters Scam, Pure and Simple. Houston TX
*Author of original report: They've changed their name
*Author of original report: Summary
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: numbers do not lie...
*Author of original report: Really?
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The truth is in the Numbers...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Note: CEO Scott Curley used to head Summit Tax Relief, and previously worked for Taxmasters, and according to at least one website has done time for drug charges (obviously may or may not be true).
1. They will want their fee up front (around 1500 for me)
2. They rarely update you on your case
3. They go through frequent periods where no one answers the phone or will call or email you back
4. They claim to have been working with IRS, but somehow, the IRS had no notes or other indications that they'd heard from iConic, save for a notation that I was being represented by a particular lawyer.
5. So far, I've had to handle every time the IRS has threatened a lien against my property, etc.
6. iConic is extremely argumentative on the phone with customers- Very unprofessional.
Basically, they will make off with your fee and then not really do much of anything besides trying to parry complaints. Anything you complain about, they'll state is because YOU 'don't think your case is proceeding fast enough', regardless of whether that has anything to do with your complaint.
I can't stress enough, get an actual local lawyer or just speak to the IRS directly. They're much easier to work with than rumor would imply.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iconic-tax-solutions/internet/iconic-tax-solutions-iconic-scott-curley-summit-tax-relief-taxmasters-scam-pure-and-s-1120774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.