Complaint Review: Infinity Sales Group, LLP - Mydishnow.com - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2018
  • Reported By: Somerset New Jersey
  • Infinity Sales Group, LLP - Mydishnow.com
    3350 Nw 2nd Ave Suite A-2
    Boca Raton, Florida
    United States of America

Infinity Sales Group, LLP - Mydishnow.com Scam, Call Dish Network, Free Gifts, Rip Off, Lies Boca Raton Florida

I was a victim of infinity sales group yesterday and I was so mad I called Dish Network directly to complain. Guess what? After being transferred 3 times I spoke to someone who identified herself as Executive account manager and she gave me a $100 credit on my account for the gas card I never received (I should have send the card was $200 (lol)). If enough of you call and hold Dish network accountable and they spend enough money, they will stop doing business with low-lifes like Infinity group and put them out of business for good!!

CALL DISH NETWORK NOW! and let them know how pissed off you are and that you are not going to stand for it.

I also filed on complaint online with the Better Business Bureau!

Infinity Sales Group Llc Phone: 5615441556 Fax: 3350 Nw 2nd Ave Suite A-2 Boca Raton, Florida, 33431 U.S.A. This is the name of the company doing Infinity Dish.

Bluemoon Somerset, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/infinity-sales-group-llp-mydishnowcom/boca-raton-florida-33431/infinity-sales-group-llp-mydishnowcom-scam-call-dish-network-free-gifts-rip-off-li-423339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content