Complaint Review: Institute Labs - Miami Florida

• Institute Labs
    12905 SW 132nd St Ste 4
    Miami, Florida
    United States

Institute Labs Well, I have another issue with another company that charge me every 3 months on my bank account Name : New Generation Labs Inc. this has a physical Location Name: Bonfire Institute Labs (Proteins + Collagen Bonefire) this only online web .They offer me online a product and they charged me and I have not received ever the product since September 7th, 2017 Institue Labs in Miami Florida

The New Generation Labs, Inc. has been charged me first time twice in a month of December, 2016 $119.25 - 120.62 then in Feb, April, and so on the last one was in October they charged me first $100.98 and then they reverse the amount to my bank account and then charge me again a higher amount of $101.22 and is very variable the amount charges from $100.90 up to $120.62.

The Institute Labs, they offer the Bonfire Protein w/Collagen free and the customer pay the shipment and I order 2 or 3 and that cost more of course, I pay through my bank account card and I never received the product since Sept 7th, 2017 that they charged me on my bank account this amount $13.92 then reverse that amount and charge me on Sept 11th, $13.72.

Please, send me any information about my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2017 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/institute-labs/miami-florida-33186-6293/institute-labs-well-i-have-another-issue-with-another-company-that-charge-me-every-3-mo-1413214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content