Complaint Review: International Van Lines - Coral Springs florida

• International Van Lines
    3967 NW 126 Ave
    Coral Springs, florida
    United States

International Van Lines IVL, International Van Lines Inc. More than a Month, and the Stuff hasn't arrived Coral Springs florida

*Author of original report: Update

Moved from LA---> to STL

Date where I was ready to accept my shipment was April 29th.

It is currently June 9th.

I've been told two time that it was shipped and on its way and i could expect it the following week, and yet, those dates came and went and my stuff hasn't arrived and I sit in an empty apartment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2018 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-van-lines/coral-springs-florida-33065/international-van-lines-ivl-international-van-lines-inc-more-than-a-month-and-the-stu-1446780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: Conor - (United States)

It arrived on June 15th

I was offered about 10% off the cost of the move, but this was after being upcharged around 40-50% on the day of the move, so my move still ended up costing more than IVL initially quoted me on.

Summary is

Cost more than they said by a few hundred dollars

Arrived 6 weeks late