X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Internet Secrets - Myworkisfree.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Eileen — Tamworth Other United Kingdom
  • Internet Secrets - Myworkisfree.com 3642 Rocky Top CT Internet United States of America

Internet Secrets - Myworkisfree.com Jean Jett and Randy Jett I am the latest victim of these scammers Internet

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Hello,

I am one of the latest victims of these low life. I was looking for ways to earn income online as i am unemployed. I purchased the supervipprogram on 11/16/09 and four domain names through their recommended host i.e Gate.com. When i emailed my domain details and passwords i did not get any acknowledgement.I Just get automated me messges saying that a member of staff will reply within 48hrs.

I got a brief email from Randy 4 days ago that one of my domains is not working and to have gate.com fix it. I contacted support at Gate.com in which they confirmed that it is working only the files need to be uploaded. I emailed this reponse to Randy from Gate.com. I did not get a reply and still waiting for him to respond. The only reply i get is these automated messages to buy more of their worthless products, even after i paid the one off fee. I emailed the the receipt as proof of purchase. (http://www.supervipprogram.com). Purchasing the domains is not going to benefit. Monthly payments will be charged to my account which is going to be a waste of my i have not got.

These cooks should be stopped in their tracks as i know now that i am not the only vicim of their scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internet-secrets-myworkisfreecom/internet/internet-secrets-myworkisfreecom-jean-jett-and-randy-jett-i-am-the-latest-victim-of-the-526225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair