X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Int'l Merchandise Awards - Int'l Product Reg - Hicksville New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SF California
  • Int'l Merchandise Awards - Int'l Product Reg #6 Commercial St Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

Int'l Merchandise Awards - Int'l Product Reg ripoff they say you won prize, money, but sent lousy jewelry, cc payment $31.95 Hicksville New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was emailed Dec,22,04 by Int'l product registry stating I'd won Package #552584, a check for $2,741.88 OR expensive jewelry. I must send $31.95 by cc to cover shipping.

I sent reg mail at post office Dec 23,04 w/cc #. Still have receipt, Sent to pobx-9056, Hicksville NY. Followed up w/letter reg mail Jan 4,05. I heard nothing.

A week ago I rec a real lousy necklace/earring set from POB-51-Singapore 912302. I returned jewelry to Hicksville NY stating wrong Prize. Company has changed name now is Int'l Merchandise Award Ctr-#6 Commercial St.Hicksville NY 11801.

Today, Tue March I rec 2nd phony jewelry set. I emailed them stating I want correct Prize and that they are bogus.

Barbara
SF, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intl-merchandise-awards-intl-product-reg/hicksville-new-york-11801/intl-merchandise-awards-intl-product-reg-ripoff-they-say-you-won-prize-money-but-sen-136079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair