X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: InTouch Wireless - Syracuse New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: syracuse ny
  • InTouch Wireless 9651 Carousel Center Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I went shopping for a prepaid phone for my 12yrold brother 7/21/04 . I told the sales person that i specifically wanted a prepaid phone that i didn't have to purchase cards with every month..

And he said he had a better deal. He first told us about a 45 dollar a month pay as you go...we told him we didn't want that.Like we said before we didn't want to have to keep coming to buy cards every month.

He then stated that we could buy a 50 dollar card and when we use the minutes up to just go and buy another card but the minutes stay until you use them.And it comes with free friday through sun.

He then stated that no other cell phone place has cards lasting longer than 30days which is a lie because i know of plenty that do. T-mobile, cingular etc. I then went to get a refund and he tells us he can't give us one because our invoice says there are no refunds( phone was never used)...But we were mislead and he Lied to get that sell.

Aquila
syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2004 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intouch-wireless/syracuse-new-york-13290/intouch-wireless-ripoff-selling-cell-phone-under-false-pretense-very-misleading-syracuse-100333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Intouch wireless,aka In touch wireless, aka Usunwired ripoff, selling cell phone under false pretense, very misleading Syracuse New York

AUTHOR: Aquila - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, July 24, 2004

I went shopping for a prepaid phone for my 12yrold brother 7/21/04 . I told the sales person that i specifically wanted a prepaid phone that i didn'thave to purchase cards every month.. My mother and i then informed him that my brother had a T-Mobile and he dropped it in water but with that phone we only had to purchase cards every 2 to 3 months sometimes longer.

And he said he had a better deal. He first told us about a 45 dollar a month pay as you go...we told him we didn't want that...Like we said before we didn't want to have to keep coming to buy cards every month. He then stated that we could buy a 50 dollar card and when we use the minutes up, to just go and buy another card but the minutes stay until you use them.

And it comes with free friday through sun. So i then called 7/23/04 to see when my brother would be able to call on friday when it was free. and i looked on the reciept and it said that the card will expire in 30 days so i asked him about that and he then lies and said he never told me that the phone card last up until i use the minutes... He then stated that no other cell phone place has cards lasting longer than 30 days which is a lie because i know of plenty that do.

T-mobile, cingular etc. I then went to get a refund and he tells us he can't give us one because our invoice says there are no refunds( phone was never used)...But we were mislead and he Lied to get that sell. So that tells me that he can lie to anyone and sell someone something thats nothing of what they asked for and get away with it. Thats wrong!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair