Complaint Review: IRS - Nationwide

• Reported By: Graig — Colorado Springs Colorado United States
  • IRS

, Nationwide
    United States

IRS Officer Michelle (not known) This person called me and threatened me legal action for tax fraud and I was requested to call the number 4029728844. I did not call it.

On or about 11:45 MST on 7/12/2018, I received a call on my cell phone from a Michelle (someone transcript unclear) in which she stated that she was an officer of the Internal Revenue Service. I am quoting the copy of the transcript. "Name this is Officer Michelle _______the internal revenue service this call is officialy a final notice from the IRS the _________purpose of this call is to inform you that we have recieved a legal petiton notice concerning a tax fraud against you so before this matter goes to the Federal Claims court house or before you get arrested please call immediately on our department number 402-972-8844 make sure you call us as soon as possible...." I did not call the number. I looked up this number and it comes from Omaha Nebraska. It appears to come from a company that uses VOIP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/irs/nationwide/irs-officer-michelle-not-known-this-person-called-me-and-threatened-me-legal-action-1169893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content