Complaint Review: Isatanist.com - Phoenix Arizona

• Isatanist.com

Phoenix , Arizona
    United States

Isatanist.com Ripped Off 300$, never received Item Phoenix Arizona

First off I’d like to say that I ordered from this site because it was endorsed by the church of Satan so I put my trust as a satanist that Isatanist was trustworthy. I put my order in knowing that I would be patient and waiting 6 months before I contacted them after ordering a LaVey pendant prices at 300$. My first email response was waiting for a shipment of silver 3 weeks out and I told them I would wait. After 3 weeks passed I wrote and since then have gotten no response from this seller. I ordered the pendant October 27th 2017 it is now July 11th 2018 and still no pendant and no refund of my money and no responses from this seller. What a joke the church of Satan endorses this d****e bag and his scam company. I am usually not the one to make reviews online but this guy had pushed me to do so and I hope I sway other to stay away from the scam artist and buy your jewelry somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/isatanistcom/phoenix-arizona/isatanistcom-ripped-off-300-never-received-item-phoenix-arizona-1451334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content